Calendar Widget Overview
The Calendar Widget refers to the graphical overlay that appears on television promotions for shows. It is important to ensure the overlay is easy to read and that it appears for a meaningful amount of time. For best results we recommend accompanying the overlay with a voice-over call-to-action asking the viewer to Tweet to add the show to their calendar.
- If the TVC has a white background, apply an alpha channel background
- Animate the calendar icon so that it spins for the duration of the promo
- Ensure the widget appears for a reasonable amount of time
- If the TVC/Promo is 15 seconds - display the widget for at least 13 seconds
- If the TVC/Promo is 30 seconds - display the widget for at least 20 seconds
- If the TVC/Promo is 60 seconds - display the widget for at least 40 seconds
Below is an example that conforms to our brand guidelines:
The following resources can be downloaded and used on your on-air creative
Download Example Widget
The Twitter logo can be found here
Voice over script examples
Before <show> premiers, add it to your calendar now. Tweet @network <showname> and we’ll Tweet back a link to add <showname> to your calendar.
Never miss a game, add the world cup to your calendar now. Tweet @network <worldcup> and we'll Tweet back a link to add every match to your calendar.